Saturday 21 April 2007

Welcome to The Viewfinder's Foveon Factor!

Welcome all,

This blog is meant to be linked to " The Viewfinder", my blog (www.the-viewfinder.blogspot.com) and it is meant to be a section to explore the capabilities of the Foveon X3 sensor (following my acquirement of a Sigma SD10, one of only three cameras to date that uses the sensor).

This blog will also accompany the way how my technique with the camera will develop with experience as this very unique DSLR is a camera of two stage image production (the camera is complemented by the sensor dedicated software, Sigma Photo Pro).

I hope you will enjoy this new section of "The Viewfinder".It will be a learning experience
for myself and blog readers as we get to know and learn about this misunderstood technology.

Until next time,


Luis

No comments: